That's amazing late 90s early 2000s Roberto Cavalli dress features and abstract animal print in black royal blue and gray with the designers signature throughout. The fabric is expertly ruched and gathered to flatter all of your feminine curves. Cupro fabric is similar to silk and the fabric is a luxurious blend of both. It is lightweight slinky and stretchy and is lined with a similar light weight material. This figure Flattering silhouette features a short hemline and Sleeves and closes up the back with a hidden center zipper. The dress is in beautiful vintage condition and truly appears barely if ever previously worn!
This dress has been gently hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent and hung up to air dry.
Every order is safely packaged using recycled, recyclable, clean re-used, or biodegradable materials.
• designer: Roberto Cavalli
• era: 1990s-y2k
• origin: Italy
• fabric: cupro / silk
• color: black, blue, gray
• care: Gently hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry, or take to your trusted dry cleaner.
• condition: Beautiful and flawless
* recommended women's size: Marked size 42, it is quite small but stretchy and I recommend it is sized 4 to 6, extra small to small
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width straight across from sleeve edge to edge: 18" / 45.72cm
• bust: 28-35" / 71.12-88.9 cm
• waist: 22-27" / 55.88-68.58cm
• hips: 26-34" / 66.04-86.36cm
• total length: 39" / 99.06cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’ tall with a 33” bust, 25” waist, and 34” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me so please reach out any time!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA